1 to 63 USB 3.1 Flash Drive Duplicator - (SYS63USB31)
The Digital Media Revolution
The USB 3.1 Duplicators is a Digital Media Revolution that conveniently copies portable USB storage drives without a computer. Advanced asynchronous duplication means no waiting and no interruption as each channel can independently load, unload, and copy. The new USB Duplicators also features user friendly 4-key control with LCD, high speed duplication and bit-by-bit Compare function to confirm successful copies. Reliable, affordable, and convenient, the USB Duplicators are the best companion for any industry.
- High speed copy up to 18GB/min.
- Built-in with advanced multi-core processor.
- Complete Standalone turnkey system; no computer required.
- User friendly interface and simple operation
- Support Synchronous and Asynchronous copy modes
- Can copy systems and files data only or the whole media
- Provides a quick and full erase function that conforms on the DoD data security standards.
- Bit-for-bit hardware comparison yafor reliability of duplication.
- 4 mode formatting options. (Auto, FAT, FAT32 and FAT64)
- Real-time display of detailed information on bright LCD screen
- Support all file formats, file size, and drive capacity
- Real time copy and compare technology to ensure successful and complete copies
- Upgradeable firmware
|Operating Type||Stand-alone (No PC Required)|
|Flash Devices Compatible||USB,1.1,USB 2.0,USB 3.0 & USB 3.1|
|Transfer Speed||Up to 300Mb/s or 18Gb/Min|
|File System Supported||ALL|
|Copy Mode||Synchronous or Asynchronous|
-Quick Copy: FAT16/32/64,
-Whole Media Copy: All Formats
|Max USB Size Support||Unlimited|
|Sanitization Modes||Quick Erase, Full Erase, and DoD Erase|
|Status LED||Green/Red LED on each port|
|Power Requirements||115V or 230V|
|Operating Temperature||41F ~ 104F|
|Regulations||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Operating Humidity||20% ~ 80%|
|Buffer Memory||Up to 256MB|
|Supported Media||All USB 3.1/2.0/1.1 Flash Drive|
|LCD Display||20 x 2 LCD|
3 Years Labor & 1 Year Parts Warranty
The standard warranty covers the cost of parts and labor against any manufacturer defect within the first year from the original purchase date.
The cost of labor for product maintenance issues due to defect or malfunction will be honored up to the first 3 years from the original purchase date.
Lifetime technical support is provided standard.