1-11 Hard Drive / Solid State Drive (HDD/SSD) Duplicator(150MB/sec) - FlatBed (SYS11HD150FB)
Systor's Hard Disk Drive (HDD) FlatBed Duplicators are the best in it's class. A complete standalone unit that can clone a hard drive to multiple hard disks in a single touch of a button. It copies the data sector by sector from the source drive to the target drives simultaneously, regardless of brand, operating system or format of the drives. The copy includes partition and boot sector information for a perfect clone.
Systor HDD Duplicators are also DoD compliant when it comes to sanitizing / erasing data in the hard drive, this feature has been added to ensure that there are no trace of content left behind and for the consumers security and peace of mind.
- Complete standalone duplicator, NO software or computer required
- User-friendly LCD display interface.
- Easy operation without extra hardware, software and training are required.
- Self diagnostics when power on.
- Copy, Compare HDD, PreScan, DoD Compliant Erase functions.
- Supports Asynchronous and Synchronous Copy modes
- Can copy 3.5" and 2.5" hard drives.
HDD Sanitization/Eraser Feature:
- DoD 5220.22-M Data Sanitation Compliant
- Secure Erase: Deletes and replace the entire hard drive data with zero strings.
- Permanently wipes sensitive data to counter data remanence.
- Copy multiple hard drive simultaneously at once.
- Copy speed is up to 150MB/sec.
- Clones hard disk data sector by sector.
- Supports up to 3TB or higher hard drive capacity.
- Work equally well cloning any environment, including Windows, Linux and Macintosh.
- Reproduce the content faithfully, whether the source disk is FAT16/32 or NTFS formatted.
Note: Copying speed will vary depending on hard drive speed.
- The stylish all-black case has built in vents for optimal cooling and air flow to keep your drives running at their best.
- A new feature to the hard drive duplicator is the LED status light. This allows the user to keep track of their drives without having to be right in front of the workstation.
- 40mm rear warm air outtake fan on each drive ensures an optimal cooling environment.
- Quick slot loading drives.
- High Performance Power Supply.
- Built to endure long-time operation.
|SATA 2.5"||SATA 2.5" & 3.5"||None|
|SATA 3.5"||SATA 2.5" & 3.5"||None|
|IDE 2.5"||SATA 2.5" & 3.5"||Yes|
|IDE 3.5"||SATA 2.5" & 3.5"||Yes|
|mSATA||SATA 2.5" & 3.5"||Yes|
|SD||SATA 2.5" & 3.5"||Yes|
|CF||SATA 2.5" & 3.5"||Yes|
Note: Adapter kit is required for duplicating 3.5" IDE HDD to 2.5" & 3.5" SATA HDD.
|Device Type||Stand-alone Hard Drive Duplicator|
|Load Type||Plug-in Loading|
|Interfaces||Serial ATA (SATA)|
|Support Form Factor||3.5" SATA HDD and 2.5" SATA HDD|
|Supported File Systems||Windows: FAT16/FAT32/NTFS; Linux:Ext2/Ext3|
|Writing Mode||Sector to Sector, Fast Copy (data only), Copy (Copy Whole HDD)|
|Transfer Rate||Up to 150 MB/sec|
|Erasing Data||Secure Erase (will wipe all data)|
|Operating Temperature||32F to 104F|
|Operating Humidity||15% to 90% (non-condensing)|
|Power Requirements||110 ~ 240V AC|
|LED Indication||Device Power and Drive Activity|
|LED Display Color||Green: Power; Amber: Activity|
3 Years Labor & 1 Year Parts Warranty
The standard warranty covers the cost of parts and labor against any manufacturer defect within the first year from the original purchase date.
The cost of labor for product maintenance issues due to defect or malfunction will be honored up to the first 3 years from the original purchase date.
Lifetime technical support is provided standard.