1-6 Hard Drive / Solid State Drive (HDD/SSD) Duplicator Rackmount High Speed (120MB/sec) - (SYS06HD120RM)
Systor's Hard Disk Drive (HDD) Rackmount Duplicators are the best in it's class. A complete standalone unit that can clone a hard drive to multiple hard disks in a single touch of a button. It copies the data sector by sector from the source drive to the target drives simultaneously, regardless of brand, operating system or format of the drives. The copy includes partition and boot sector information for a perfec
Systor HDD Duplicators are also DoD compliant when it comes to sanitizing / erasing data in the hard drive, this feature has been added to ensure that there are no trace of content left behind and for the consumers security and peace of mind.
Note:Requires Adapter Kit for duplicating 2.5" SATA HDD
- Complete standalone duplicator, NO software or computer required
- User-friendly LCD display interface.
- Easy operationwithout extra hardware,software and training are required.
- Self diagnostics when power on.
- Copy, Compare HDD, PreScan,DoD Compliant Erase functions.
- Can copy 3.5" and 2.5" hard drives. (2.5" hdd requires adapter)
HDD Sanitization/Eraser Feature:
- DoD 5220.22-M Data Sanitation Compliant
- Secure Erase: Deletes and replace the entire hard drive data with zero strings.
- Permanently wipes sensitive data to counter data remanence.
- Copy multiple hard drive simultaneously at once.
- Copy speed is up to 120MB/sec.
- Clones hard disk data sector by sector.
- Supports a maximum of up to 3TB hard drive capacity.
- Work equally well cloning any environment, including Windows, Linux and Macintosh.
- Reproduce the content faithfully, whether the source disk is FAT16/32 or NTFS formatted.
Copying speed will vary depending on hard drive speed.
- The stylish all-black door has built in vents for optimal cooling and air flow to keep your drives running at their best. To further enhance the cooling, included is a rear outtake fan on each drive.
- A new feature to the hard drive duplicator is the LED status light. This allows the user to keep track of their drives without having to be right in front of the workstation.
- 40mm rear warm air outtake fan on each drive ensures an optimal cooling environment.
- Quick slot loading drives.
- Optional Hot swappableadapter for 2.5" hard drive (P/N: SYS001A), not included.
- Safeguard key lock function keeps data secure within the enclosure.
- High Performance Power Supply.
- Built to endure long-time operation.
|3.5" Sata HDD||3.5" Sata HDD||Yes|
|3.5" Sata HDD||2.5" Sata HDD||Yes (see details)|
|2.5" Sata HDD||3.5" Sata HDD||Yes (see details)|
|2.5" Sata HDD||2.5" Sata HDD||Yes (see details)|
Note: Adapter kit is required for duplicating 2.5" Sata HDD (P/N: SYS001A).
|Device Type||Rackmount Stand-alone Hard Drive Duplicator|
|Load Type||Slot Loading|
|Interfaces||Serial ATA (SATA)|
|Support Form Factor||3.5" SATA HDD and 2.5" SATA HDD (Requires Adapter Kit)|
|Supported File Systems||Windows: FAT16/FAT32/NTFS; Linux:Ext2/Ext3|
|Writing Mode||Sector to Sector, Fast Copy , Percentage Copy|
|Transfer Rate||Up to 120 MB/sec|
|Erasing Data||Secure Erase (will wipe all data)|
|Operating Humidity||15% to 90% (non-condensing)|
|Power Requirements||100 ~ 240 AC|
|LED Indication||Device Power and Drive Activity|
|LED Display Color||Green: Power; Amber: Activity|
3 Years Labor & 1 Year Parts Warranty
The standard warranty covers the cost of parts and labor against any manufacturer defect within the first year from the original purchase date.
The cost of labor for product maintenance issues due to defect or malfunction will be honored up to the first 3 years from the original purchase date.
Lifetime technical support is provided standard.